Membership Benefits Includes:
General Membership:General Membership is free
1. Reduced registration fee in national and international meetings and workshops organized by the foundation.
2. Reduced Article Processing Charges for the Manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Carcinogenesis
3. Email delivery of CarciKnow News, a monthly newsletter of the foundation. Members also will have an opportunity to contribute stories to the newsletter.
4. The members will have opportunity to be featured in “CarciKnow Researcher ” pages of the foundation’s web site.
5. Members can contribute to “people’s voice section of the web site
6. Members can access PDF version of educational material presented on the foundation’s web site
7. Members can access job postings available on the foundation’s web site
Institutional / Corporate Membership:
1. Researchers from the member institutions can publish in Journal of Carcinogenesis without any Article Processing Charges.
2. Institution’s name and logo will be placed on the foundation’s web site
3. Member institutions will receive special mention in the conferences and meetings organized by the foundation
4. Member institutions will have opportunity to host conferences and meetings organized by the foundation
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and membership fees.
*Membership fee is non-refundable once any member benefits are used. Membership runs on 12 months basis.